Summit Veterinary Pharmacy (SVP) respects the privacy of our patients and customers and is committed to protecting the personal information we collect from you. This policy describes the personal information we collect, how we use that information, when we might have to disclose it, how we keep it safe and how you can access and correct it if necessary.
As an accredited Ontario pharmacy offering prescription & other services to veterinarians and the public, SVP collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- to verify and dispense prescriptions and keep records in accordance with federal and provincial legislation
- to sell products and keep sales records
- to set up accounts and process payments
- to market and promote SVP services
- for internal sales and business trend analysis
- to seek input from customers
SVP limits the collection of personal information to only that which is necessary to fulfill the above purposes. SVP will only otherwise disclose personal information with express consent or as may be required by law. SVP never sells personal information.
SVP takes steps to protect all the personal information we hold, including any personal information we transfer to a third party for processing or record retention & destruction.
SVP ensures that all personal information that is collected is held in a secure fashion and is only accessible by authorized and trained personnel.
You are entitled to access the personal information SVP has about you and correct it, if necessary.
- By Toll-Free Telephone: 1.866.794.7387
- By Toll-Free Fax: 1-866-329-7979
- Via SVP’s “Contact Us” page, which can be accessed by clicking here
- In writing: ATTN: Designated Pharmacy Manager, 25 Furbacher Lane, Aurora, ON L4G 6W3
If you do not consent to collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information as set out above, SVP may not be able to provide you the full range of pharmacy & other services.